Dr. Jeffrey L. Lammy
I'm originally from Michigan, but I've spent most of my life in South Carolina. I enjoy living in Greenville, SC with my wife, son, two daughters and dog. When I'm not in the office providing chiropractic care, I enjoy spending time with my family, watching and playing sports, and taking sightseeing trips in the mountains. When I'm in the office, I enjoy getting to know my patients and helping them to achieve better health. Chiropractic care has helped me a lot over the years and I feel it is a privilege to be able to help others.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the University of South Carolina
- Clinical intership Sherman College Health Center, Spartanburg, SC
- Therapeutic Modalities certification from the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Attainment from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners